Richardson Executive Search
Business Service Manager London, Ontario
Our client, a well-known Business Tax, Bookkeeping & Payroll Specialist which has been serving their clients for over 70 years throughout Canada, is seeking a Business Services Manager to join their team.
The Business Services Manager is responsible for leading a team of experts in bookkeeping, payroll, virtual tax, and legal services to deliver excellent products and services and expand the client base. The successful candidate will have a strong track record of leading a team who solve business problems for their clients and increasing revenue from key services. Reporting to the Director of Sales, and Business Services, Success in this role is measured by client.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
- Develop best practices to support quality and efficiency.
- Recruit, manage and develop the talent on the team.
- Set the team up for success through learning and development, performance management and account assignment strategies.
- Grow the business services revenues through new customers.
- Manage the department budget.
- Assess and improve systems and processes to support the delivery of quality products and services in an efficient manner that exceeds client expectations.
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or associated fields (or equivalent work experience).
- 5+ years of supervisory experience, preferably in business services.
- A successful track record of managing and leading a geographically distributed business services team.
- Working knowledge of at least two of the following – accounting, bookkeeping, tax, or legal services.
- Able to communicate technical information at the appropriate audience level.
- Proven ability to engage and lead a team to achieve business results.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- The ability to proactive communicate and inspire trust with clients, key stakeholders.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including Word and Excel.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
COURTNIE FUSTER | E: Courtnie.firstname.lastname@example.org | www.richardsonsearch.ca