Richardson Executive Search
Confidential – Payroll & Benefits Specialist Edmonton, Alberta
Executrade is looking for a Payroll and Benefits Manager for a Confidential Client of ours based in Edmonton, Alberta. We are looking for a Strong Payroll and Benefits Specialist that understands Accounting Acumen.
Our client’s organization is a medium-sized employer with 200+ employees. The work they do is diverse and multifaceted, touching on various sectors within the Alberta economy.
- Subject matter expert for the Payroll and Benefits.
- Excellent problem-solving skills to build confidence within the organization in the quality, reliability and timeliness of the services provided.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Promotes a culture of continuous improvement by identifying opportunities for process efficiencies and system enhancements
- In charge of the payroll and benefits policies and procedures for our company.
- Review the bi-weekly or monthly payroll process to ensure that all employees are paid on time and accurately.
- Oversee the administration of benefit programs and ensure the enrolment of all eligible employees.
- Work with the senior management to analyze the current benefit program and provide recommendations to improve it.
- Act as a liaison between employees and benefit carriers during the benefit claim process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or any related field.
- Certified Payroll Management (CPM) or PCP
- 5+ years of experience as a Payroll Specialist.
- Familiarity with provincial and federal regulations regarding employment and labor laws.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Proficiency in Avanti software – Asset.
- Exceptional analytical and organization skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is preferred.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
JESSE Jacobson | T: 587.453.4242 | E: Jesse.firstname.lastname@example.org | www.richardsonsearch.ca