Richardson Executive Search
Creative Director Winnipeg, Manitoba
Richardson Executive Search has partnered with Farmers Edge to find a Creative Director (Head of Design) with a natural eye for design who will provide strategic direction and manage the company’s visual identity across global markets. The Creative Director is responsible for a team of designers, the they will oversee the production of all creative elements for campaigns and other marketing initiatives, from concept to delivery, ensuring the highest quality brand standards across all materials.
- Build and lead a team of talented designers.
- Strategize with marketing leadership to develop creative plans and campaigns to meet business objectives.
- Translate marketing strategies into creative concepts with clear narratives.
- Produce modern, high-quality creative plans and creative assets, including presentations, proposals, web, social, print, broadcast, and more.
- Review and approve materials developed by the design team, ensuring deliverables that effectively address marketing goals.
- Report on the progress of projects at significant stages of conception, creation, and execution, and ensure materials are produced on time.
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with the creative team, establish sound processes, and provide inspiration, mentorship, and direction.
- Provide quality control over design outputs and productions for global markets.
- Analyze and report on market trends, campaign performance, and competitive landscape.
- Engage and collaborate with freelancers as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
- 5+ Years of experience leading design teams.
- For consideration, please submit a link to your portfolio.
- Understanding of digital and traditional media.
- Proficiency in design programs and tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects.
- A strong portfolio of design work.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of online and offline design work.
- The ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and others, influencing external and internal stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong working knowledge of online and offline design, brand development and the creative process.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Ability to lead design projects, from concept to completion, and to supervise and develop employees.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
Monday to Friday with flexibility to work evenings or weekends to meet the needs of the business and to accommodate a geographically dispersed workforce.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT
Joleen Droste | T: 403.718.5098 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.richardsonsearch.ca