Richardson Executive Search
HR Manager Calgary, Alberta
As a Branch Manager, you’ll shape member financial fitness every day by interacting with members and supporting the branch team.
- Are you a people person who can build great relationships?
- Can you motivate and support others to achieve results?
- Are you resourceful and creative in making decisions and solving challenges?
- Do you create an environment of open communication?
Our client, Servus, is a diverse and inclusive organization in every way which makes us strong, flexible and adaptable. They have created an environment where employees can thrive, succeed and grow. Sound like the perfect fit? Then apply today!
The Branch Manager is responsible and accountable for all branch operations including building their team. They come up with strategies to increase productivity and performance levels in order to meet the goals of our members and the business. The Branch Manager brings banking and leadership experience as well as a passion for coaching. Branch Managers are expected to have a genuine heart for the communities they serve and showcase that through their support and involvement in community events and committees. Ultimately accountable for the success of the branch, they bring a holistic and innovative mind to the team.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in progressively senior lending or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working knowledge of Credit Union products, policies, procedures, and operations.
- Mutual Funds license
- Certificate in Financial Services Advice which includes:
- Investment Funds in Canada Course & License (IFIC)
- Personal Financial Service Advice (PFSA)
- Financial Planning I (FP1)
The business may from time to time ask for branch and/or department support for special projects and/or areas experiencing staff shortages. All employees may be asked to volunteer to assist in areas of need during these times. These assignments could result in a change of hours, location, and/or travel.
*Please note: Candidates contacted for an interview will be asked to prepare a 30, 60 and 90 day transition plan for this role.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT
Joleen Droste | T: 403.718.5098 | E: email@example.com | www.richardsonsearch.ca