Richardson Executive Search
Manager Corporate Brand and Communications Lacombe, AB
Manager of Corporate Brand & Marketing Communications
Our client, AFSC, is looking for a Corporate Brand, Communications and Marketing leader to join its diverse and community driven team. The ideal candidate has a combination of strategic thinking and consumer marketing experience while being able to identify future consumer trends and prospects. This opportunity will give you the ability to bring your ideas through the innovation cycle from inception to in market execution and activation. A successful Manager of Corporate Brand & Marketing Communications has an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for branding across all consumer touchpoints from promotional materials to client experience. A sound understanding of both the internal and external client will be key for success in this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategic Planning – Management of annual planning process for a brand or portfolio including strategic plan development and tactical plan development.
- Business Management – In this role you will have ownership of tracking and effectiveness tools (Marketing Mix Modeling), budgeting, tracking, and reporting.
- Problem Identification and Solution Management – Leveraging the 4 P’s of marketing to diagnose a problem, recommend a solution and execute a successful plan to remedy.
- BRAND- Develop and implement strategies that resonate with target market, attract customers and enhance brand.
- MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS– Ensure messaging and marketing activities are aligned with brand, company values and consumer trends.
- COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK
- Create and align senior management to brand strategic plans and vision.
- Oversee multi-channel marketing comms and serve as the hub for enterprise crisis communication.
- Support internal/external communications strategy, write and disseminate publicity material and respond to inquiries from the public & media.
- Plan and develop branding communications, advertising, promotional and PR programs, strategic planning, creative execution and media planning.
- Conduct and analyze market research data to define product positioning, as well as monitor competitive activity and identify consumer needs.
- Identify key-success factors, build its final positioning, and benchmark your analysis against consumer research studies.
- Assist with development of a communication strategy.
- Manage the delivery of client-facing creative assets – including video, social media, influencer campaigns, digital advertising, direct mail, signage and collateral etc.
- Communicate and present comprehensive creative strategy to Senior leadership
- Contribute to the development of short and long-term marketing objectives, strategies, and tactics to deliver against agreed upon brand, business, and financial goals.
- Develop and maintain internal and external stakeholder relationships to deliver best-in-class marketing solutions against key initiatives to drive awareness
- Set social media strategy across all social platforms.
- Oversee influencer marketing strategy as it relates to AFSC specific programming and support.
- Oversee integrated media plans that drive both brick and mortar and on-line traffic.
- Participates in the development and execution of annual marketing plan and assists in building the AFSC brand strategy.
- Work with media team to develop and evaluate all media plans and initiatives.
- Work with agencies in the creative development process and execution of all advertising campaigns, including television, digital, mobile, events and alternative media.
- Works with external and internal partners to measure and analyze sales impact and the profitability/ROI of marketing expenditures.
- Work with Communications team to develop strategic public relations initiatives.
- Monitor the “pulse” of the consumer as trends change, develop, and presents recommendations in brand strategy as they begin to emerge.
- Requires a BA in Business, Marketing or Communications.
- Proven success in Brand Architecture, seasoned professional and experience with social media, etc.
- 4+ years’ experience in brand and/or product marketing required.
- Excellent communication/organizational skills, consumer brand experience a must.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required. Must be articulate and professional, as this position is required to present to several groups internally and externally – including the press.
- Ability to build brands, create and uphold product positioning, set goals and objectives with methods to measure success and failures is crucial.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with privileged information, work well with others and handle a high-pressure environment.
- Extremely resourceful and proactive in identifying problems and finding solutions with strong ability to comfortably handle multiple high-profile situations simultaneously.
- Outstanding verbal, written, presentation and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated ability thrive in a fast moving yet collaborative environment.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Experience working with senior leadership.
- Budget evaluation/resource allocation experience.
To find out more about the amazing opportunity please email or call email@example.com or Joleen.firstname.lastname@example.org 403-718-5098. We thank all applicants for their interest however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview