Richardson Executive Search
Manager, Operations Support Brandon, Manitoba
Manager, Operations Support
Our client, a long-standing Credit Union in Manitoba is looking for a Manager, Operations Support to lead a team of deposit and lending support specialists and administrators. This role is responsible for the credit union’s centralized administration services as it relates to retail and business banking. The Manager, Operations Support ensures that all administrative activities are compliant with legislation, regulations, as well the company’s policies and procedures. This position looks for ways to do things easier, better, and faster, contributing to building a Nimble organization.
- Lead and coach direct reports to ensure policies, procedures and programs enhance the quality of the work environment and ensure that the credit union fulfills its responsibility as an employer
- Foster and maintain a positive work environment conducive to high performing teams and highly engaged staff
- Evaluate the performance of staff; coach and support individual training and development needs
- Collaborate with the Director, Innovation and Transformation and with other members of the leadership team to execute strategic plans, policies and operational procedures
- Lead deposit and lending centralized administrative support strategies, as well the continuous improvement of applicable policies and procedures
- Work collaboratively with the retail and business banking teams to develop centralized administration processes that will add profitability to the bottom line
- Drive the mentality of Lean Six Sigma with direct reports
- Build and own vendor partnerships that have a positive impact to the overall Member and Employee Experience
- Support the organization in providing a positive Member & Employee Experience
- Support the Director, Operational Excellence in achieving organizational goals & objectives
- Accountable for promoting company values and great teamwork
- Support the growth of a continuous improvement culture leveraging the principles of Lean and Six Sigma
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Certifications & Licensing)
- Post-secondary education is required, a diploma in Business Administration is preferred.
- Five to seven years of retail and business banking administration experience is expected; five years experience in a leadership role is expected.
- A combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Relationship building, effective communication, accuracy, organization and time management,
- team oriented, people leadership (mentoring and leadership helps comprise this competency),
- strategic planning, critical thinking and problem solving,
- business and financial acumen, resiliency, data analysis,
Professional Development and Training Supplementary advanced and specific training is available and encouraged with supervisory approval.
This opportunity provides a competitive compensation package. Interested applicants should submit a resume to: Joleen.firstname.lastname@example.org We thank all applicants for their interest however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview