Richardson Executive Search
Manager, Private Enterprise Edmonton, Alberta
We have an excellent opportunity for a Private Enterprise Manager to join the inspirational, innovative, and entrepreneurial Assurance & Accounting team of MNP.
MNP is a leading national accounting, tax, and business advisory firm in Canada, which provides business strategies and solutions to its clients. Entrepreneurial to their core, and talented team members transcend obstacles into opportunities and are successfully transforming mid-market business practices.
For more information visit their website at: https://www.mnp.ca/.
- Lead client facing engagement teams to complete audits, compliance tax engagements, budgeting, internal controls and financial/accounting transactions.
- Deliver industry and technical expertise in audit and assurance through client interactions, reports, technical work, management presentations and high-quality deliverables.
- Manage a portfolio of clients while understanding their business, key risks, and ways to deliver added value; ensure clients’ needs are met and that relationships and accounts grow and develop.
- Accountable for engagement planning and scheduling as well as project financials (i.e., budgets, WIPS, timely billing, collection, variance recognition) .
- Maintain quality control and apply specialized knowledge to anticipate, identify and address issues relevant to the client’s business, financial entries, and reports.
- Network in the local business community, consider business development opportunities and contribute to the preparation and delivery of competitive proposals to meet client needs.
- Mentor, motivate and coach team members towards professional and personal development by setting clear expectations, providing feedback, and conducting performance reviews.
- Maintain flexibility to travel, as necessary.
- CPA designation.
- 4 to 6 years of relevant public accounting experience.
- Strong understanding of business, accounting, management, and practice development principles.
- Strategic, analytical, and creative thinking skills; ability to solve problems, make decisions, negotiate, and deal effectively with people.
- Strong customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to maintain ongoing communication to anticipate and prevent potential problems, develop, and maintain positive and effective working relationships with staff, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Proven leadership and supervisory capabilities; ability to motivate staff towards constant improvement and encourage staff to make recommendations, mentoring, performance management and development.
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated; ability to work in a fast-paced environment and respond to action requests and competing deadlines in a timely matter.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and applicable accounting software.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT
JESSE JACOBSON | T: 587.453.4242 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.richardsonsearch.ca