Richardson Executive Search
Marketing Business Partner Edmonton, AB
Our client, one of the largest equipment dealers in the world, is seeking a Marketing Business Partner for their office located in Edmonton, AB. The successful candidate is a senior marketing business professional who plays an integral part in creating and executing marketing strategies for our customers. This role works jointly with the different business functions and regions to ensure that marketing is effectively used to drive profitable business growth.
The incumbent is a professional in customer marketing subject matter and leads the creation and development of detailed, business-enabled marketing strategies and corresponding plans, determines, and creates marketing messages, and ensures all marketing tools are fully leveraged to support business growth. This includes creating and delivering both the 2–3-year strategies and the corresponding 6-18 month business-enabled marketing plans for assigned core business functions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Marketing Business Partner
- Primary person that works with the business to create business enabled marketing plans on an agreed-upon cadence that supports profitable business growth, becoming a customer and product knowledge subject matter expert within the direct industry area.
- Manage quarterly reviews/updates to the business-enabled marketing plans functional business owners and ensure the plans are adequately validated/vetted for alignment and support.
- Collaborates, delegates, and monitors the implementation to relevant marketing specialists and marketing support for implementation/execution.
- Directly work with OEMs to help create, evaluate, prioritize, and integrate relevant digital and non-digital initiatives into both internal marketing group and business enabled marketing plans.
Marketing Strategies & Planning
- Researches and works directly with business owners to create marketing strategies, develop corresponding marketing plans, and collaboratively delegate and support the execution of such, while aligning with the Corporate marketing branding strategy and overall customer experience strategy.
Metrics, Performance enhancements, Business Insight
- Using the data provided by BI, Digital Analyst, and Specialists, the Marketing Business Partner reviews and provides forward-thinking insight into marketing plan course correction, business insight to business owners, business growth suggestions, new customer marketing strategies, and OEM feedback agreed-upon initiatives.
- Works with the business owners and Marketing and Communication specialists to establish appropriate KPIs and KRAs to measure relevant business indicators and profitable business growth.
Industry & Product Line Understanding
- Direct industry product knowledge competence – ongoing training – supporting business enabled customer marketing plans.
- Attend the industry-appropriate training to remain in tune with the end-user. Stays informed and knowledgeable within the business functions as it relates to enhancing customer marketing strategies and plans.
- Stay updated on key customer marketing tools/techniques being used in the industry by researching relevant suppliers, OEMs, and competitors.
- Keep informed on new marketing and communications approaches within the industry.
- Post-secondary education in a related field is required (marketing, communications, or business).
- 5-7 years of industry-related experience in the heavy mobile equipment industry (mining, construction, forestry, road infrastructure) is an asset.
- At least 3-4 years of proven experience as customer marketing business lead/specialist or similar role within the mobile heavy equipment construction, forestry, mining, or road & mineral industries.
- Thorough understanding of traditional marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/social media etc.) and market research methods.
- Professional experience in building business enabled marketing plans.
- Excellent verbal communication skills – verifying, exchanging, and editing information from manufacturers, suppliers, and internal sources.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software and applications (Web analytics, Google AdWords etc.).
- Well-organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to retain extreme professionalism in a high-pressure & high-value environment.
- Moderate navigational experience with graphics applications & design – Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop).
- Bilingual – is an asset (English & French).
FOR MORE INFORMATION
COURTNIE FUSTER | E: Courtnie.email@example.com | www.richardsonsearch.ca