Richardson Executive Search
Sales Manager Edmonton
We are looking for a dynamic Sales Manager to join a world-class, wear parts manufacturing and distribution company based in Edmonton. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing, the Sales Manager will be responsible for the strategic leadership, activities and direction of the global sales team. The ideal candidate will have an excellent career progression and be looking for a company that they can grow with long term.
Black Cat Wear Parts is a global manufacturer and distributor of high quality wear parts to the construction, mining, and road maintenance industries. They operate multiple production facilities in North America and China, distributing their industry leading products worldwide. Products include items such as Grader Blades, Excavator Cutting Edges, Loader Cutting Edges, Dozer Cutting Edges and End Bits, Teeth and Adapters, Snow Plow Blades, Mining Grader Blades and numerous other complimentary wear parts for a broad range of applications.
To learn more, visit their website at: www.blackcatwearparts.com
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands companys revenue, customer base and brand.
- Provide leadership, direction and development to outside sales team.
- Track preferences of customers to focus sales efforts.
- Provide strategic business support and leadership, ensuring sound execution of growth and strategic initiatives, while identifying new expansion initiatives and opportunities.
- Key account client management and liaison; identify, develop and maintain relationships with client executives, key decision makers and stakeholders.
- Review, enhance and align the companys global marketing strategy with new and existing markets.
- Assign salespeople to territories and establish sales goals.
- Analyze sales statistics, such as volume, gross revenues, sales expenses and demographics.
- Evaluate performance of sales staff and recommend or instruct on methods of improvement.
- Sales Planning
- Build Relationships
- Manage Processes
- Market Knowledge
- Post-secondary, University Degree and/or MBA preferred.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager.
- 5+ years of management experience.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Manufacturing, or industry experience is an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with various CRM tools.
- Available to travel (up to 30%).
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT
SANDY JACOBSON | T: 780.944.1327 | E: email@example.com | www.richardsonsearch.ca