Richardson Executive Search
Sales Supervisor- Tax Advisors Calgary, AB
Sales Supervisor- Tax Advisors
Reporting to the Branch Manager the Supervisor is responsible for growing the business through the delivery of excellent service experience and quality products to the Members that form the foundation for winning new business. The ability to develop, motivate and manage a team of high performers is key to success. The successful candidate will have a track record of delivering production and revenue targets within a specific budget spend in a service and sales driven organization.
- Execute production, service and sales plans on time and as forecasted
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Members and in the communities in which we serve
- Oversee the training and development activities of team members
- Onboard, engage and retain team members
- Manage performance including regular one on one meetings and annual performance reviews
- Through collaboration with other departments, winning together to achieve results
- Adhere to and support company standards, policies and procedures
- Identify opportunities to for continuous improvement including Member service and sales
- Set a high standard for Member experience and products and successfully resolve Member issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Leverage skills in decision making, communication and modelling behavior to create a culture and a team that works together to deliver a positive Member experience and grow the business.
- Monitor and react to performance data to ensure service, quality, sales and productivity goals are met.
- Conduct regular individual and team meetings to ensure that individuals and teams are committed to activities to achieve outcomes around Member experience and financial results.
Education and Experience
- Post-secondary education in accounting, business or related field
- 5+ years of experience driving revenue growth through managing customer service experience, quality products, customer retention, new client sales and value added services
- Tax or accounting experience would be considered an asset
- 5+ years managing production, service and revenue in a reoccurring revenue business
- Strong leadership skills, able to coach, inspire, motivate and engage a team to achieve business goals
- Strong interpersonal skills demonstrated through the ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with all stakeholders
- Ability to maintain productivity and efficiency in a deadline driven business
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal with the ability to present in both formal and informal settings
- Strong collaborations skills with the ability to motivate others
- Proven track record of developing and retaining high performers
- Proactive and results oriented
- Strong sense of urgency and competitive drive
- Ability to engage the commitment of others in achieving high standards
- Strong creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to execute a plan
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superior time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize appropriately
- Executes using an organized approach and effective methods
- Strong production management skills
- Out of town travel is required- Occasionally