Richardson Executive Search
Senior Account Manager Vancouver, British Columbia
We have an amazing opportunity for a Senior Account Manager with our client, a leading supplier of dispensing control and management systems for liquids (fuels, gasses, and water) throughout North America for over 40 years.
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for executing the Channel strategy to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals in Canada and the US.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
- Develop and maintain partner and prospective channel partner relationships in Canada.
- Acquire and develop relationships with US channel partners and end-user clients
- Analyze results to tweak the channel partner program to improve results.
- Build and manage relationships with the channel partners by providing resources, training, and support to increase their sales success.
- Prepare presentations, provide proposals and pricing, and respond to RFPs.
- Coordinate involvement of other departments including support, engineering, production, and management resources when needed to land a client
- Train sales resources within channels and attend their client meetings to provide support where possible
- Direct lead development and assign leads to the appropriate channel partner
- Maintain and enhance the use of the company’s CRM.
- Experience managing a channel strategy and channel partner network.
- Excellent ability to motivate channel partners by supporting their priorities.
- Being an A player and having a high Emotional IQ.
- Ability to relate to and make all types of stakeholders feel comfortable — from farmers, truckers and heavy industry managers to CTOs, CFOs, and Government Agent.
- Proven track record achieving sales targets selling 5 and 6 figure technical solutions.
- Excellent ability to build and grow relationships profitably.
- Excellent understanding of technical products and ability to envision its potential to solve the client’s needs. Ability to explain technical products to non-technical people.
- Extensive computer skills and ability to easily navigate several systems including a CRM, ERP, MS Office, Document creation, storing and sharing, company calendars and other software.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
COURTNIE FUSTER | E: Courtnie.firstname.lastname@example.org | www.richardsonsearch.ca