Richardson Executive Search
Senior Manager- Commercial Services Vancouver, BC
Our client, a well-known and rapidly growing Credit Union which has been serving their clients for over 80 years throughout British Columbia, is seeking a Senior Manager Commercial Services to remotely join their Vancouver team. Reporting to the Vice President, Commercial and Retail Credit, the Senior Manager Commercial Services will be responsible of leading and supporting the activities of the credit union’s commercial services lending team, in a highly engaging and fast-paced environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enriches member’s lives by leading the activities of the commercial services lending unit.
- Develops and supports business goals aligned to our client’s business strategies.
- Manages a commercial team focused on the growth and development of profitable relationships with current and prospective commercial members.
- Manages a select commercial portfolio of member accounts considered to be of high profile, complexity and of significant value to our client.
- Sells and negotiates business-banking services to members and potential members and manages the assigned loan portfolio by ensuring all products provided are in compliance with relevant legislation, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Proactively identifies and pursues new sources of business and refers that business to our client’s business partners
- Post-secondary education in accounting, finance, commerce, or business administration.
- Minimum of 7 years’ progressive experience in Sales/Service and managing a diverse portfolio in a commercial banking environment, including 3 years of management experience.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered as well as other relevant working experience.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze financial statements and understand aspects of lending, market analysis/industry trends and cash management.
- Strong knowledge of segment strategies, structure, lending and deposit product and services.
- Advanced credit and interviewing techniques, credit investigations and underwriting skills required.
- Strong leadership, relationship, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to influence and interact with any level within the organization.
- Demonstrated strong business acumen.
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
COURTNIE FUSTER | E: Courtnie.email@example.com | www.richardsonsearch.ca