Richardson Executive Search
Technical Sales Representative Edmonton, Alberta
We have an amazing opportunity for a qualified Technical Sales Representative to join ColdChase Inc. to help sell the products and services to a growing market on shipping and storage of perishable and valuable goods. The Technical Sales Representative should have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. Candidates with a background in supply chain and familiarity with sensory logistics and storage would be advantageous.
Please note, this role is in the office and will be based out of the Edmonton International Campus at the Edmonton International Airport.
If you are a professional that is tech savvy, a quick learner, can understand the competitive advantage, and are comfortable making presentations, then this opportunity is for you.
With 20 years of industry experience, ColdChase management is committed to providing holistic cold chain solutions to diverse supply chain conditions with real-time tracking systems, enabling customers to have end-to-end traceability using a system tailored to their businesses, for quality enforcement and supply chain management.
For more information, please visit their website at: www.coldchase.ca
- Represent the company’s products and services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding of the products and service we offer and following with understanding how the products can solve customer needs.
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of strategies and tactics.
- Generate leads and build relationships, planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers.
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities.
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business.
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay benefits of products and services.
- Coordinating sales efforts with engineering team for technical presentation, setting up trials and setting up customer systems.
- Preparing quotes for prospective customers and working with customers on closing the deal and finalizing agreement with the customer.
- Achieve or exceed sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defines selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, supply chain or a related field is preferred.
- 3+ years of sales experience; North American sales experience would be an asset.
- A deep understanding of cold chain and sensory logistics would be ideal or logistics or supply chain industry experience.
- Strong understanding of the sales cycle and dynamics.
- Demonstrated track record cold calling, negotiating and closing deals, meeting quotas, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and internal staff.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated to succeed and personal integrity.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Sandy Jacobson | T: 780.944.1327 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.richardsonsearch.ca